Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Oats Almond Cashew Cookie

I love experimenting with baking variety of cookies at home. My LO is a huge fan of Biscuit n cookies.So instead of feeding him store bought one I prefer making them at home.At least I can control  what goes into it and the joy of eating these goodies at its freshness is beyond words.
This is one of the zillion ways in which I make them.
I have used the regular Quaker oats, dry roasted and roughly grind them. Here goes my version of Oats Almond Cashew cookie.






Ingredients

1 1/2 cup of powdered oats
1/2 cup grounded cashew and Almond powder
1/4 Cup Ghee ( clarified butter)
1/3 cup of brown sugar
2-3 tbsp of Honey ( Adjust sweetness as per your taste)
1/4 tsp Baking soda
1/4 tsp Baking powder

Procedure:


  1. Preheat the oven to 325F.
  2. Take a bowl mix the ghee and sugar and whisk it.
  3. Now add honey and rest of the ingredients.Mix it well till it forms a manageable dough.
  4. Grease your Palm and Make small balls and flatten them. Place them on a baking try lined with a sheet/ parchment paper.
  5. Bake them at 325F for about 18-20 mins till lightly golden brown. Remove them on the wire rack , let it cool down, then store it in a air tight container. Njoy for the rest of the week. Do give it a try and let me know how it went for you.










Please do like my page or leave your comments if you are inspired. It is motivating to see your comments.Thanks!
PS: All recipes are without Onion and Garlic

Happy Cooking! Inspire and Get Inspired :)



No comments:

Post a Comment