Thursday, July 9, 2015

Peas Mozzarella stuffed in Potato Beet Oats Cutlets

I had planned to make a simple dinner of Thepla for dinner so had plenty of time in hand to do nothing lol.. that does not happen often though!! So,  I was watching some episodes on MasterChef USA and I was so tempted to have something yummy looking and tasting that I was in no mood to eat a simple looking Thepla. Then I gave myself a challenge, Rima!! rush to your pantry and cook something Delicious in 45 mins! and I came up with this Fantastic meal for the family!
 Now you must be thinking what did I come up with? Let me build it up for you!.. Later I send a pic of my plate to my lil sis and she was like please describe the dish! And Here was my Answer to her and all of you any dear Readers -- Peas Mozzarella stuffed in Potato Beet Oats Cutlets served on the bed of Kale roasted in olive oil and mint yogurt dipping to go with it!!

How exotic does it sound! It tasted divine too :)














Ingrediants

For Patty

About 3 Boiled potatoes
1/2 cup of Powdered Oats
Finely Grated Beet root and Carrots
1 tsp Soy Sauce
2 tbsp Chilli Sauce
Garam Masala
Salt to taste
Grated Ginger
All purpose flour for Dusting

For Stuffing

Boiled peas
1 Stick of Mozzarella Cheese
Seasoning


Procedure:

Mix in all the ingredients for the patty( Potato, Powdered oats, beet and carrots along with all the seasonsing) and mix well.



 I a separate bowl, mash up the boiled peas and add grated mozzarella cheeze to it and add in the seasoning( salt, pepper, chilli flakes)



Now take a small ball, flatten it with you palms and fill in a small spoonful of the stuffing and them make them into balls. Repeat the procedure with the remaining mixture.




Now dust it with All purpose flour ( maida) and fry them. I have used my Appe pan to do it. This is my wonder vessal. Less oil, and no compromise in taste.






The cutlets are ready to be platted. I did a stir fry Kale in olive oil and seasoned with salt and pepper.

Serve them as great appetizer or snack!







Please do like my page or leave your comments if you are inspired. It is motivating to see your comments.Thanks!
PS: All recipes are without Onion and Garlic

Happy Cooking! Inspire and Get Inspired :)


No comments:

Post a Comment