Sunday, September 28, 2014

Quick Rice Kheer/Pudding

I have a sweet tooth. So when my husband asked me to make his favorite Khari puri for lunch to have with tea. I had to make something for me to have with that puri. Ans what better than the kheer to go with it! I do make different variations of Rice kheer, but this one is the quickest of all.

Ingrediants

Handful of Rice
2 Cups Milk
Dry fruit mix powder


Procedure

Wash and soak rice in water for about 10 mins.


In  the meanwhile bring the milk to boil. Once done add the rice to it and let cook for about 15-20 mins till the rice is well cooked. Keep stirring occasionally. After about 20 mins, check for the grain of rice, You should be able to mash it easily with you fingers. On OFF the flame and let it rest for 5-7 mins. Then add Sugar as per your sweetness level. Add chopped dryfruits or some kesar. Serve it hot or warm!!







I had this kheer with this masala puri!


Please do like my page or leave your comments if you are inspired. It is motivating to see your comments.Thanks!


PS: All recipes are without Onion and Garlic



Happy Cooking! Inspire and Get Inspired :)

No comments:

Post a Comment