Saturday, August 2, 2014

Braided Apple Pie


What do you do if you have a leftover pizza dough and have a craving for sweet? This is what I turned it out to!! This was so yummy, that I decided next time I wont use the leftover but make specially for this. If you are not much into sweet, replace the apples with something savory. Make them in small size for bites size appetizers or desert. Choice is your. It taste wonderful. I will post my recipe for pizza dough shortly.

Ingrediants 

For Filling Filling:

1 Green Apple
1 heaped tbsp Sugar ( Brown sugar preferable)
1 tsp cinnamon powder

Procedure:

Cut apple into small pieces and sauté it in little butter. Once bit cooked add sugar and cinnamon until sugar melts and you smell nice aroma.

Roll the dough ( Bread or Pizza dough) into rectangular, cut strips from both side leaving center portion broad. Place the stuff on it once cooled and fold alternatively . 






Preheat the oven to 350 F and bake for 25 min and then Broil for about a minute.Glaze with Butter. Tastes best when served warm.

This is my another savory version. The stuff I used is Veg Noodles.




PS: My blog has all the recipes without Onion and Garlic

Happy Cooking! Inspire and Get Inspired :)

No comments:

Post a Comment